Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Policy
In order to operate efficiently and to provide the best and reliable service to our customers, we must collect information about people with whom we work. These will require you to provide us with the information, which would be processed and protected since it is necessary for every business concern whether it is a sole proprietor, partnership or joint venture.
This personal information must be handled properly under the Data Protection Act 1998 ('the Act'). The Act regulates the way that we handle 'personal data' that we collect in the course of carrying out our functions and gives certain rights to people whose 'personal data' we may hold.
We consider that the correct treatment of personal data is integral to our successful operations and to maintaining trust of the persons we deal with. We fully appreciate the underlying principles of the Act and support and adhere to its provisions.
Principles of Data Protection
The act contains eight “Data Protection Principles”. These specify that personal data must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully.
- Obtained for specified and lawful purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Not kept any longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the “data subject’s” (the individual’s) rights. Securely kept.
- Not transferred to any other country without adequate protection in any situation.
Individual Consent and Rights
We ensure that the following conditions are complied before we process any personal data
- The individual has approved for the data processing.
- The processing is required for administrative purposes.
- The data processing is also required for up to date information about individuals.
- Everyone who is assigned to handle personal information is aware that they need to follow data protection principles.
- The staffs assigned to do this work are well trained and qualified and constantly supervised.
- We take all necessary steps that the information provided to us is not misused for any sought of illegal work or activities that are against the law and is secured.
- We assure that no personal information with regards to name, religion, ethic or origin, political opinion, physical conditions, wouldn’t be disclosed at any circumstances, as we believe in safeguarding the interest of individuals.
- Any personal information would be forwarded or used for sending promotional offers and this would be done only with the consent of the individuals.
- If the individual at any point of time contact us to amend or discard his or her information we would proceed with the request thus, protecting the right of the individuals.
Our site changes regularly
Our aim is that our site is updated regularly, and the content may change at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.